Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Holy fxxkin retards.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Holy fxxkin retards.

Old 05-25-2014, 10:12 AM
RDuck
Captain
Default Holy fxxkin retards.

Drives me nuts.
Can you people at least try to show some intelligence?

Run on sentences without punctuation or capitalization make it difficult enough to understand what you want but then you add spelling mistakes and slang terms and abbreviations.
Wow. If you couldn't look more unintelligent.
We spend time in school to become educated and then it seems some of you choose to look stupid. Like its a banner to be proud of.
Do you speak monotone and run on without stopping?
If you truly are stupid then I understand. Its your Fetal alcohol syndrome or drug use or something.
But please, at least try to look more intelligent than a chimpanzee.

Old 05-25-2014, 11:48 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator

Won't work. People are inherently lazy when it comes to posting on online forums, especially cause most are posting from a phone and it takes a little extra effort to properly punctuate and capitalize (probably cause they are posting while driving). Then they get all pissy when you try to correct them. I look at it like this: If you cant take a few extra minutes and post like you have at least made it past third grade, then I aint got the time to mess with it. This has been a quite lively topic of discussion amongst the mods and admins.

Old 05-25-2014, 05:07 PM
Will_V2Lab
Professional

Yep when I see posts with ridiculous run on sentences and horrible spelling, I try to make it through.

Like jkeaton said, some people are just lazy. My roommate is a smart guy yet when he texts or posts stuff on facebook he always misspells the easiest words or uses shortcuts like "R U doin anything". I've given up on jokingly correcting him.

He, like many others, are set in their ways. Nothing really to change that.

Old 05-25-2014, 06:52 PM
RDuck
Captain

Yes. I suppose.
I myself only use my phone. A computer would be nice but not really necessary for me.
Still, I can't help but think they're retarded. Lol.

Old 05-25-2014, 08:52 PM
T-Ram
Rookie

The good thing is if we don't like something we can always quit or just not do it. Reminds me of a guy I worked with way back-he would cry every day about how his job sucked and he was tired of turning wrenches-yet he never quit-some people just need to cry about something I guess-T-Ram takes out his Tiny Violin-

Old 05-25-2014, 11:24 PM
jollykins

Some people are just plain stupid!

Old 05-25-2014, 11:33 PM
Big_Texxan
Professional

RDuck, your FxxKKING RETARDED!!!!! I HATE YOU

KIDDING!

Have you not learned in this day and age this new generation is less intelligent than the one before?? Im 22, own a business, and been through some deep ****, and I know that with every leaving generation comes the newer and stupider generation.

I honestly wish I was born in a different and earlier day and age, because I am pissed or stressed everyday. I have had conversations with people my age and looked them in the face and asked them; how the got through school, and if they were mentally retarded. Its unfathomable how this **** happened. I didn't even fight my roommates FxxK buddy on UPS and USPS being the same company. Oh my God she thought (and was hell bent) that they were the same company and that I was (I WAS) the idiot.........

But, we can rant and rave all day! NOTHING, nothing will happen. Im afraid our grandchildren will be borderline retarded. Not mine though, I will make sure my kids understand that ****, as I had a hard life and I had morals and values beaten into me. My kids will see the same.

Old 05-26-2014, 07:03 AM
RDuck
Captain

Better not say that. Deleted. Lol
Majority of the kids today are just that. ****in stupid.

Old 05-26-2014, 08:53 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Yeah, and our education system is supposedly "one of the best" in the world...... Right. And if you believe that, I have some really nice ocean-front property in Nevada I would love to sell you.

Old 05-26-2014, 01:59 PM
Big_Texxan
Professional

^ ill buy it. What ocean is it on? The artic? hahahahahahahaha

I have met people who cant do simple math. Its ridiculous.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Holy fxxkin retards.

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: