Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Checking out the site for the first time in years.

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Checking out the site for the first time in years.

Old 01-23-2017, 11:14 PM
nolazach
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Checking out the site for the first time in years.

I used to come here a great bit. I had a 1999 Ram 5.2 Sport quad cab. Good truck, I enjoyed it, but damn if it wasn't broke down every other month. I spent so much time here finding out how to fix it. I went out in 2011 and got me a Tacoma, bought it for $9,500 with 100k miles, it's NADA is $7500, and KBB $7800. Insane after five years and 84,000 miles. Plus in that time only one maintenance issue, I had to change U-joints.

Man I used to like the discussions here, but I see the subforums I used to post in are tech only.

May get back into a dodge soon, I'm getting bored never needing to use my shadetree skills on my truck.

Old 01-24-2017, 06:00 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator
Received 36 Likes on 36 Posts

I could see how a bit of boredom would be a good thing.

We still have general discussion forums in the various truck sections.

Old 01-24-2017, 08:07 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

Was coming in here to post up a similar thread as it has been two years since my last visit. Been busy over that time. Still have the Caliber but picked up a '16 Ram 1500 this past weekend so now I am wanting to mod it up a bit. Figured what better place to start to price things out and see what's up that DF.

Hey Mods, since I don't have powers anymore, someone want to go and change my user title since I am no longer a "Hybrid Moderator" LOL!!!

Old 01-25-2017, 08:40 AM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by KRZY.BMET View Post
Was coming in here to post up a similar thread as it has been two years since my last visit. Been busy over that time. Still have the Caliber but picked up a '16 Ram 1500 this past weekend so now I am wanting to mod it up a bit. Figured what better place to start to price things out and see what's up that DF.

Hey Mods, since I don't have powers anymore, someone want to go and change my user title since I am no longer a "Hybrid Moderator" LOL!!!
Change it to what?

Old 01-30-2017, 06:52 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

get creative, he can take it!

Old 02-02-2017, 06:59 PM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser

Yeah, you can change it to what ever. I will be back on but not a lot and don't want someone thinking that I am a moderator and start asking me ban, move, delete, or change things. I want to browse in peace. LOL

Old 02-02-2017, 08:13 PM
HeyYou
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by KRZY.BMET View Post
Yeah, you can change it to what ever. I will be back on but not a lot and don't want someone thinking that I am a moderator and start asking me ban, move, delete, or change things. I want to browse in peace. LOL
There ya go.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: