Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Youngbloodz (rappers) arrested last week!!

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Youngbloodz (rappers) arrested last week!!

Old 06-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Youngbloodz (rappers) arrested last week!!

that half pound is right on the line of intent to distribute here in GA which gives huge fines and jail time longer than murderers and is an automatic felony.

last night there was another raid on a recording studio where these same guys recorded their songs. People were cought flushing crack, heroin, and marijuana down a toilet that had backed up.

it is nothing new in the Atl.

Old 06-16-2006, 01:04 AM
MoparMJM
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Youngbloodz (rappers) arrested last week!!

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

ORIGINAL: nickoman01

they obviously didn't own them and have a license if they are getting charged with possession of weapons.
Exactly what Chase stated. You can OWN a gun, but you have to have a license to carry it, be it in the car in a box or on your person. You must have a license. In fact, I dont know why they would let you own one without a license. It's kind of stupid to be honest.
I do know some states, like Michigan, you must register a firearm even if you dont carry it, AND, have a permit for purchase of said firearm... plus if they got caught with it, they most likely had it on them, thus they would have needed a CCW. (that goes for handguns, not rifles)

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Youngbloodz (rappers) arrested last week!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: