Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

if you need a laugh...

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

if you need a laugh...

Old 06-16-2006, 01:36 PM
blasticblazin
Default if you need a laugh...

**unofficial joke forum**

if you got any other good ones(or even bad ones), post em up =)

There is a man who has three girlfriends, but he does not know which one to marry. So he decides to give each one $5000 and see how each of them spends it.

The first one goes out and gets a total makeover with the money. She gets new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The second one went out and bought new golf clubs, a CD player, a television, and a stereo and gives them to the man. She says, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The third one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought long and hard about how each of the women spent the money and decided to marry the one with the biggest breasts.

Old 06-16-2006, 02:38 PM
Cameron_391
Default RE: if you need a laugh...

Here I have one for you. What do you call a a racoon on a motorcycle?

The answer is roadkill!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: if you need a laugh...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: