Where were you 5 years ago? - Page 3 - DodgeForum.com

Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

Where were you 5 years ago?

Notices
Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Where were you 5 years ago?

Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
2coff
Record Breaker
Default RE: Where were you 5 years ago?

To answer your question. You up airport security, very easy, heck the FBI and CIA were wire taping these people, they knew what was going to happen with the planes just not were and when.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:03 PM
Daddywags
Record Breaker

I was designing packaging parts for Honda Motors on a CAD table when they said on the radio the tower was hit by a plane. I was thinking of something small like a Cesna or something. A few of my coworkers went and got the TV out of the conference room and we kept watching what unfolded. When the towers came down, it seemed like it was fake almost.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:24 PM
Natedogg625
Record Breaker

I was sitting in my drafting 2 class back in 8th grade. Principal came over the PA and announced the towers had been attacked.

Old 09-11-2006, 09:46 PM
CarGuyOhio
Admin formally known as 94rt10ohio

ORIGINAL: 2coff

To answer your question. You up airport security, very easy, heck the FBI and CIA were wire taping these people, they knew what was going to happen with the planes just not were and when.
You can tighten up security, but I do not care how tight it is, a public place like that will always have a hole somewhere. I would not put it past terroists to put a bomb up, well their azz. Do we scan bodies for liquid bombs? Will we, nope. This is my point, no matter how good it will still be a possibilty.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:19 PM
nickoman01
The Only Elite DF Member

i was in religion class falling asleep on the heater in the back of the room. it was my freshman year of high school. then over the PA they announced thew world trade center was hit by a plane and instructed every room to turn on their TV. our TV was of course f*cked up and by the time we got it fixed the second plane was aimed at the second tower. up until lunch we went class to class watching the news. after lunch the administration said no TVs were to be on we had to resume classes.

thinking about it gave me the shivers.

2coff stop being a ignorant dick and mourn the lost lives.

Old 09-11-2006, 11:16 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator

I was sitting in English 3 in 11th grade and an annoucement came over the PA... We watched CNN all day...

Old 09-11-2006, 11:20 PM
Challenger Lover
Record Breaker

Was in my class, I was only 12 years old ...

But i can still remeber the teachers voice we announce what was happening in the USA ... but at 12 years old I wasnt really interested

Old 09-11-2006, 11:30 PM
motorider228
Champion

I had woken up and I was on my way to 8th grade classes that day when I heard, we watched the news all day and I was pretty interested even though i was only 13. Doesn't seem like that long ago but I was a middle schooler and now I'm in college.

Old 09-12-2006, 01:16 AM
1994shadowman
Captain

I got to school(8th Grade) and went to homeroom and the TV was on and our teacher said one of the twin towers had been hit. We watched the news in every class that day and had no homework.

Old 09-12-2006, 02:26 AM
dubvipers
Record Breaker

i was at skool, then someone reported about the incident.... my first year at my new skool too. 3rd grade that is... then my dad got laid off from Boeing cus of 9/11. so the aircraft company laid off many people. he didn't have a job for a while so we were in debt... but yea, i wished i saw it on live... so when i came home, i was in confusion... whats happening?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where were you 5 years ago?

Featured Sponsors

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: