Go Back  DodgeForum.com > The DF Lounge > Off Topic
Reload this Page >

bigger and bigger

Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

bigger and bigger

Old 10-23-2006, 05:01 PM
dirty dog
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bigger and bigger

have you seen the new bogger? they keep on growing and growing a 54" bogger is insane next we will be able to buy the monster truck tires 66"

Old 10-24-2006, 06:06 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker
Default RE: bigger and bigger

The lugs need to be muuuch deeper!!

Old 10-25-2006, 01:00 AM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

pictures?

ok so when i get my power wagon i want to be the first person in my school to have 54 inch tires on his truck. right now my friends bronco with a 12 lift with 40s is the biggest but its not as good in the mud as it could be because he didnt do any engine work to it to get more power and is still running stock gears.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:08 AM
dirty dog
Professional

the lugs on the new bogger is actually deeper than the ones one the 44s but because the tire is so big it doesnt look that way

o yea i just got my 4.88 yukon gears in today cant wait to get them installed

Old 10-26-2006, 02:23 AM
habeba86
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Johndcjr1989

pictures?

ok so when i get my power wagon i want to be the first person in my school to have 54 inch tires on his truck. right now my friends bronco with a 12 lift with 40s is the biggest but its not as good in the mud as it could be because he didnt do any engine work to it to get more power and is still running stock gears.

If you are actually serious.......you will have LOTS OF WORK to do for that to happen!

Old 10-26-2006, 08:53 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

no not serious the biggest i would go for a daily driver would be 40s. when i get my next truck i think im gonna go with a 4 inch susp. lift and 2 inch body lift with 38s under it. i guess i might consider 40s if theyll fit but im not sure. im pretty sure 38s will fit with that lift but im not sure about that either. i figure if a stock dodge 4x4 with levelling block on the front will fit 35s then a dodge with a 4 inch suspension with 2 inch body should easily fit 38s but well just have to see.

Old 10-27-2006, 08:45 PM
dirty dog
Professional

must plan on cutting your fenders up? i got 5" suspension and 3" body and im bearly clearing 38s on level ground no way your going to be able to get them on without a sawzall

Old 10-28-2006, 01:33 AM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

i might consider cutting the fenders cuz i wanted fender flares anyways but i wouldnt do it myself. ill do everything i can by myself. the rest me and my friend that works at an offroad shop will do what we can in his shop and what we cant do ill take it to the place he works to get it done. any fenders that have to be cut will have to go to a body shop tho. im not that confident in my ability to make a good cut. but if thats the case then i guess ill go with a 6 inch susp. 3 inch body i should easily clear 38s and have plenty of room for suspension travel.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: bigger and bigger

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: