Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

BNIB - Hayden 3654 dual speed/fan controller

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 08:04 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Default BNIB - Hayden 3654 dual speed/fan controller

I had this on my Taurus e-fan. As with almost every other controller I have tried (minus those insanely priced ones at 150+) this IMO will not hold the Taurus fan on high speed. Low speed is more than sufficient. I had this and a DCC and burned both up within days of using them on the high speed side of the fan.

With that being said, i sent both back to the places I bought them from and got my money back for the DCC but was sent a replacement for the Hayden 3654. i didnt want a replacement.

However, since it is here and if I send it back ive got to wait for it to get there, then wait for funds to be mailed out to me.

So if anyone wants a BNIB Hayden 3654 dual relay, dual speed/fan controller then here is one. This is $50+$15 to ship from Summit. I have my original invoice to prove it.

If someone out there wants to for $50 shipped I will gladly sell it to them. Im only doing it this way because I dont want to wait 2 weeks to get my money back.

HERE is a link to it

Old 12-22-2010, 09:26 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

bump back TTT

Old 12-23-2010, 12:43 AM
CaliDodgeRam
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Weed why didn't you sell me this one instead of the one witht he chitty fuse holder haha harmless bump too

Old 12-23-2010, 09:30 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

I sold you mine and bought this one. Burnt the first up and send it back for a refund but they sent a replacement. I need to get off my *** and send this one back too. And hey, I told you that fuse holder was crap which was why I gave it to you.

Old 01-03-2011, 12:02 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member

this is SOLD

Quick Reply: BNIB - Hayden 3654 dual speed/fan controller