Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Put a notch in my belt...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 02:29 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Put a notch in my belt...

Well on the way home from worktonight I was sitting next to a mustang (Not the newest gen but previous one) at a light and was thinking about revving on him but thought better of it. I figured if he hit it I'd take the bait. Right before the light turned green he was inching on it so I knewhe was gonna take offquickI took off from the lightnormally but he got on it so I hitit and got in front before I was out of 1st and I maintained half a length on him until 60 when I let off because of the car in front of me (not to mention the 35 mph speed limit) and he did a fly by and made sure to take the next turn. It felt pretty good to take him and I'm sure it was only a v6 but I'm way heavier so it's a good trade off.

Old 04-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Mean Green
Champion
Default RE: Put a notch in my belt...

Just got me a Silverado last night (his front end was at my rear bumper )in the same exact area I guess as my exhaust is brreaking in people are getting heavier feet around me.

Old 04-11-2007, 04:42 PM
deerang
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was gonna ask you if you've noticed that your exhaust has broken in yet. Yea ppl can't help but challenge a mean sounding full size SUV.....

Good job on the stang. Myfav to date was a turbo'd ricer. It's pretty fast, but the driver is such a tool. He did a 6 grand clutch dump, lit the tires, got excited his shift light lit up, pulled for second gear and was introduced to a mean case of turbo lag.......i kicked his *** so badly, i felt bad after

Old 04-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Mean Green
Champion

Yeah it's sounding about right now. I still want it louder though. The guy driving the stang must've been pretty surprised to see a SUV stay in front. It's one thing to have all the go in the beginning and peter out. I thought for sure he would get me but it didn't happen.

I want to get some ricers but there aren't nearly as many around here as there were in NY. Everyone drives trucks and american cars (at least everyone that modifies their vehicles). There is one ricer that is parking at my job that I would like to meet up with he has racing stickers and all the extras that come with rice and I'd really like to see if he has done anything other than the fart can exhaust and body mods...

Old 04-12-2007, 02:30 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion

ya, I get alot of people that try and race me in the 99 cause of the exhaust, most of the time I wont, but when I do... I leave em in the dust most of the time.

and every lil riced out honda wants to race the 88. at almost every light, the guy next to me will take off fast. I hardly ever take off fast cause I know they will win and then brag that they beat a dak with a V8 in it, even though it only has a V6. I have beat acouple riced out 80's civics though

Old 04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Mean Green
Champion

ORIGINAL: jonnymagnum

...I know they will win and then brag that they beat a dak with a V8 in it...
They have delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't even try to think that that stang had a v8 because if it did then he was losing compression very badly. I don't see why people think they have the fastest thing on the road and I'm happy to put those guys in their place with my 5000 lb truck with 4wd. If you get beat by me you are SLOW. LOL

Old 04-13-2007, 03:15 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

ORIGINAL: Mean Green

ORIGINAL: jonnymagnum

...I know they will win and then brag that they beat a dak with a V8 in it...
They have delusions of grandeur. I wouldn't even try to think that that stang had a v8 because if it did then he was losing compression very badly. I don't see why people think they have the fastest thing on the road and I'm happy to put those guys in their place with my 5000 lb truck with 4wd. If you get beat by me you are SLOW. LOL
lol. nicely said.

Out of all the people that drive, i have to say mustang drivers are the WORST at wanting to race people. They think with there unbolted exhuast they gain 500hp, and can beat anything even the v6s. I eat GTs, 6bangers and Stock Mach1s alive, now is a cobra or stillen wants to race i just bow my head and say wait till i have a s/c then lets play.

ricers... i love just messing with them on the road, i have reallt good throttle response i dont even have to drop to nutrual to rev up, i just tap the gas and it blows there windows out. (ok so many im over doing it a bit, but you get the point lol)

Quick Reply: Put a notch in my belt...