Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Raced a Corolla S

Old 08-03-2007, 03:18 PM
contagious19
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Raced a Corolla S

i have stickers in my car and they are only for my H&R springs and my crew stickers, i wouldnt call dat riced out. oh and i seen dis regular lancer and it had so many stickers like aem, magnaflow,tein and heka more. dey wouldnt race me, not even look at me

Old 08-03-2007, 05:23 PM
blackflame
Captain

ORIGINAL: contagious19

i have stickers in my car and they are only for my H&R springs and my crew stickers, i wouldnt call dat riced out. oh and i seen dis regular lancer and it had so many stickers like aem, magnaflow,tein and heka more. dey wouldnt race me, not even look at me
I don't think stickers make your car riced out as long as you have the stuff actually in your car. I have an AEM sticker on my car and I put it there so people know. I just hate when people put it there saying, "my car is fast" and then don't show it.

Old 08-03-2007, 05:33 PM
antitrustspider
Veteran

Stickers are good for shows and for sponsorships. I'd probably wait to accumulate them first and put them on when my car actually looks good and is fairly fast.

But as for putting the stickers on and not racing, it's common. Same as people driving Corvettes, Ferrari's, Vipers...see them all the time but they usually drive slow and don't race. Except sometimes I see them down near the strip (they rent exotic cars here).

Old 08-05-2007, 01:36 PM
BDM
Veteran

My friend has a carola s too. He used to beat me by a car length or two. But I just got my AGP motor mounts and now he only beats me by half a car length.

I raced a 03 neon like mine but MTX and he whoped me by about 5 car lengths. I know if i had a manual I'd kill my friends carola, especcialy with all the mods I have. :[

Old 08-05-2007, 02:15 PM
contagious19
Champion

my REX MMI worked great. there is a great difference in power 2 da wheels and i actually raced a civic last night. dat was fun, we actually started chatting, we pulled over and started talking

Old 08-05-2007, 04:15 PM
redbirdhky6
Professional

i agree, for the money motor mounts are well worth it. I used to bust mm's all the time and then i got the prothane race mm's and they made a great diff.yeh, i used to hear all the time about how ridiculous my intake sounded and i thought it was just mine, but i guess its all neons(btw cai 4 sale if anybody wants it). the n/a 300zx are dirt slow anyways. the atx run in like the 17s stock.

Old 08-05-2007, 04:44 PM
contagious19
Champion

wat brand coldair intake?

Old 08-05-2007, 05:12 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Yeah, As said not all 300zx's are TwinTubro'd, and ALOT of them are atx. So keeping up with one is reasonable I'd say.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:19 PM
redbirdhky6
Professional

its just an ebay cai, but really i dont see the point in spendin $200 on an injen intake when its the exact same thing really

Old 08-05-2007, 06:21 PM
AirWolf

Im with you red I have had my custom ebay intake for 3yrs now since I got my sxt brand new . Filter is what counts mostly when you have an intake . K&N for the win for filters.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Raced a Corolla S