Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

will i win!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2007, 06:48 PM
Adionik
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: will i win!!!!!!!!!

Car clubs like that are freaking stupid....Don't race him that's freaking retarded.

I had some guy chase me down in an orange srt-4 because he thought i was one....damn near followed me home before he asked me to join his club HAHA

Old 08-25-2007, 12:39 AM
05HermieSXT

moneys on the MTX if you know how to drive it you can kick an ATX's a**. Thats why you dont see an auto race car. Im sorry but its true. and as for destroying your tranny thats doubtful unless your doing an endurance race. I probly put my tranny through more going to work in the mornings then you will in the race. Go all out dont wear a seat belt and dont use your headlights oh oh oh and blindfolded that would be safer and a much better car club....I want in

Old 08-25-2007, 01:09 AM
gnu4life778

actually autos are better for the track believe it or not, and for the race... i wouldnt do it no matter if you think you can bake him or not, its not worth dumpin *** off some gnarly cliff. If it was straight highway id say go for it, but this kid your racin seems like a wannabe DK racin on some windy road.

And im with 05sxt on this one lol go big or go home just dont forget to rip the E and power over on every turn... [8D]

Old 08-25-2007, 10:53 AM
contagious19
Champion

so wen is da BIG race?

Old 08-25-2007, 11:47 AM
ek2588
Veteran

ORIGINAL: gnu4life778

actually autos are better for the track believe it or not, and for the race...
At this point its not. You have to be making a decent amountof power and ahigher stall rate (i think) for it to be better. The atxin a neon is gearedmore for comfort then performance and robs the the powerfrom the engine through its trans. I dont no wut rpm the atx shifts at but itsdef not as high as a mtx, wich is themain disadvantage IMO

Old 08-25-2007, 04:30 PM
contagious19
Champion

5 speed = fun
automatic= [sm=sleeping.gif]

Old 08-25-2007, 06:16 PM
Yako
Captain

dude.. street racing just isntkool go to the track or somethin and avoid gettin into any trouble or accident

Old 08-25-2007, 08:07 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

ok sorry i took so long guys
the race is tommerow and im going to get on bypass when its empty there i know there isnt any speed trapps and that there isnt much traffic at a certaint time i wanna do bypass back roads then bypass opposite way then route 82 which you have to have skill to do its very twistie and so fourth
as in i drive aggrisively i drive agrassive and some what skillfull i have to practice more but maybe its that i dont have ***** or i have enough common sense not to try and cut off a car that is to close.
also yesterday i somewhat raced a 2000 or so jetta with a injen cai and i kept up with him the whole time the guy was impressed
this was with my subs in the back these bitches wighe alot. i think almost 100lbs or im outta shape i bleave each sub is 40 pounds
i will take this out tommerow when i race him i think as long as we stay away from up hill racing i got him because for some reason i cant do more then 60 or so
umm skill wise when i drive and im in 1st gear and i take up to like 6.5 or just before red line i shift i cant get it not to bugg like it shakes i dont know if im just not shifting fast enough or if im not giving it enough gass or what

Old 08-25-2007, 08:09 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

im not into street racing.... well yes i am but not like crazy dick head racing i wouldnt do it on a high way full of people you know what i mean i dont wanna kill a family or myself since i might have a baby on the way (i donno if im happy or sad)

Old 08-25-2007, 09:29 PM
l_pillon
Professional

if it was a jetta and u were keeping up it most likely wasnt a turbo..mmy brothers gls turbo is a lil under 200hp and walks most cars...they pull hard with that 1.8 lol....bothers me so much