Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

OT: Race tomorrow.

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Az2500Cummins08
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT: Race tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the Nascar race Texas Motor Speedway in Ft. Worth. Gettin my truck ready now, (wash, wax, flags, new stickers, ect ect.)
Anyone else going tomorrow?

Where I went in 06 we parked next to a truck with a ***boy gordon sticker in the window. When we got back to the truck after the race, (3 miles away from the track,) there was bags and bags of trash in the bed of the truck. Those dirty *** loving bastards! Who the hell throws trash in someone elses truck?

Old 04-05-2008, 02:39 PM
RamItOne
Default RE: Race tomorrow.

I hate gordon, i always call him fancy boy. If he can wreck into Kyle Busch and stewart takes the checker itll be a good day.....

ive got to find a new 3rd guy now that DJs gone, it was stewart, jr, and DJ..\

i really wanted to go but im in the middle of a move, didnt even think id still be in texas in april... but oh well next year will be better, ill be 90 miles north of DAYTONA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive gone to the 500 4 times so far......

Old 04-05-2008, 03:14 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

So jealous.. I live in the middle of nowhere Montana, Closest racing is Vegas...

JGR FTW!!!!!

Old 04-05-2008, 03:17 PM
RamItOne

texas motor speedway president is offering $15,000 for the first driver who gets pissed off enough to throw their helmet.
HA got to love texas!!!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=0

about 30 seconds into it and then a good replay towards the end.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...&plindex=0

Old 04-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Az2500Cummins08

That is awesome. Hopefully Tony will get the 15,000 bucks, he should throw his helmet at *** boy gordons face. Maybe ever Kurt Busch.

RamItOne, you moving to Florida?

Old 04-05-2008, 11:00 PM
RamItOne

didnt mean to post the same clip twice
heres teh other one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auAHiW-TGo4

yeah going back for grad school

Texas Motor Speedway president Eddie Gossage wants NASCAR to regain it’s “rebel-nessâ€. So, he is offering a reward. Said the Texan Bad-***: “I’m offering $15,000 for any helmet thrown by a Cup series driver during a race between now and the April 6 Samsung 500, (at TMS). . . . I’ve seen some helmets thrown during a race and never have they injured anyone or damaged another driver’s car. We’ll see what happens.†The helmet must be thrown on the track during competition. . . .

Old 04-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Mayfair
Legend

I too never much cared for Gordon, but now that he's JR's teamate I've cut him some slack. I've always been a SR. fan !!

Is it just me, or is anyone else thinking that JR still isn't happyyet? He just seems out of sorts with this new team and new sponsor.

Old 04-06-2008, 01:46 AM
RamItOne

yeah jr got a raw deal with dei, I wish budweiser followed him. I didnt like him taking dj's # though.
Would have been cool seeing that mean #3 going three wide again. One of the daytona 500's I went to was when sr died. Such a shame, you can see how far safety has come, did you see the double 0 wreck on qualifying, that was a head on hit just like sr took, he even rolled 8 times. He said he was concious the whole time he was flipping. Sadly something tragic is generaly the catalyst for improvements.
As far as fancy boy, yall see him wreck bout 4 or 5 weeks ago, since he wasnt seriously hurt I can say it sure was nice seeing him eat wall.
Can't believe that **** busch won today. Didnt get to see it, had my Sirius on while I changed a ****ing flat, they torqued my lugs on so tight I had to take a hammer to my socket wrench as when I tried hitting the "mopar" tire iron it started to bend. Even after I smashed it with the hammer still had to throw my ***** into it, made ripping off the fan clutch with channel locks and a wrench seem easy. They sure change em faster in the pits. LOL.

as for the helmet throw NASCARs fine is 25k so theyll still owe 10k.

You know gas is high if sunoco ever starts charging for gas.

Old 04-06-2008, 03:35 PM
RamItOne

fancy boy just ate wall!! woohooo...

Old 04-06-2008, 03:42 PM
Tommygunz
Record Breaker

I saw that, his car blows today... ha ha

Quick Reply: OT: Race tomorrow.