Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

saturns?!?!

Old 11-28-2004, 03:26 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default saturns?!?!

so im headed to the bars last night, driving down the interstate, abut 5 minutes into my 25 minute drive, and i was calling one of the people i was meeting up with, when i see a car behind me that seems to have green lights. im used to blue lights, i have blue corners and blue eurolites, but green? well, i wasnt sure what it was,s o i slowed down a bit,and got off the phone. then i see there are TWO cars coming up behind me with green lights. i pull into the slow lane, and let them get closer. im usually pretty good at recognizing headlights, but i couldnt here. as they neared me, they pulled nose to tail, and one got along side me. it was a freaking saturn, and not an ion or anything, just a regular "3 door" saturn coupe. the side markers were green, the corners were green, it had green underglow and as it got past me, the TAIL LIGHTS were green! my first though was, where the hell ar ethe police now. it also had some goofy graphic on the side, rims, and, yep..you guessed it...dual fart cans. the first went past, then the second..and i couldnt believe it...it was done up the exact same. it may have beend ark blue where the other was black, but fart cans and everything. they were out ahead of me, and i thought to myself...i just got passed by 2 retards in ricer-saturns. i also thought, "they may be a part of some super elite robbery group, similar to the FATF, and if i mess with them, theyll shoot me...but then i came back to reality, and got out behind one, and he quickly pulled into the right lane, so i got right behind the other one...the one in the rightlane slowed down, riding along side me,a nd the one in front kept slowin down..more and more. i guess it was soem sort of ricer-tactical manuever. as we got to where the road spreads to 3 lanes, the one on the right sped up, and the one on the left changed lanes, and they rode side by side, and i pulled between them, mostly because i was in a hurry and didnt wanna miss tip-off, but i wasnt really into it yet...when i got between them, i heard the one beep his horn three times,a nd they both jumped on it...i just shook my head, but also got on it. to fit in, i turned on my inside neons, and shifted back into second gear and pulled right along with them, and as i shifted again, i got ahead of them... i pulled away until 120 or so, and got off it, and they approach, still in the ouside lanes...both hit me with the flyby, and Both cut me off. the sad part was that i was never really into it that hard...someone should tell people like that hatchbakcs are bad enough...but adding the "3rd" door must be like adding more vinyl...i wished id had my truck so i coulf have just hit them.

Old 11-29-2004, 11:04 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: saturns?!?!

Saturns. Domestic GM POOPY rice. Used to love spanking them with the 96 Neon SOHC.

Old 11-29-2004, 12:22 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

i thought that neon was an rt?

Old 11-29-2004, 02:24 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Base model Neon. Didn't come with a radio even. Had it where it counts though.

Old 11-29-2004, 10:52 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice kill

thats wierd tho...all green lights

j/w but wut color are ur inside neons

Old 11-30-2004, 10:57 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT
someone should tell people like that hatchbakcs are bad enough
Don't forget that most of the best and fastest cars are actually hatchbacks, the Viper GTS is technically a hatchback with the way it's rear access is.

Old 11-30-2004, 11:32 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

so thats one.....

Old 11-30-2004, 11:51 PM
elric62285
Professional

Watch out, I had a saturn onc ethat ran a 13 in the 1/4. A little N2O and a blower and an SC2 will eat you alive, that was probably what you were racing. They're a bit unconventional but worked up correctly they'll take out a lot of other cars of similar stature.

Old 12-01-2004, 12:40 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

*yawns*

Old 12-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Drew00
Captain

sounds like these guys watched the original Fast and the Furious a few too many times.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: saturns?!?!