Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Silly Mustangs......

Old 04-02-2005, 09:38 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Silly Mustangs......

At first I was wanting the new retro-style Mustangs, I might have even gotten one instead of my SRT-4 had they came out a year sooner, but now I'm glad I have my SRT-4. I'm glad I have it because it's a Mopar and because I almost never ever see them on the roads due to their limited production, then new Mustangs have just came out and I've already seen a couple dozen on the road. This is the third and final year for the SRT-4 and I've only seen 5 or 6 total on the road of them, the Mustangs only been out a couple months and I've already seen a couple dozen, imagine how many there will be of them after three years[:'(].

Old 04-03-2005, 01:26 AM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they dont make them like they use to they look alot cooler in the 65 -70 I would take a srt4 over the newer mustangs also I only like the older ones.

Old 04-04-2005, 04:27 AM
casper
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ford used to be good, a long time before most of use even remember.

Old 04-04-2005, 01:52 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

so amanda and i were outside a few days ago cleaning her truck and i was pissing around in my RC...we have a stop sign Right at the edge of our property...i hear a loud engine so i get out of my truck, and it is a red 2003ish GT stang...2 kids in it...they roll up to the stop sign, a few feet away from me, windows open, and he revs....so i smile, and give them the [sm=smiley21.gif] and say, loud enough for them to hear "Junk!"...well, i guess they decided to show me...they do a half-vast pro launch and the tires spin a bit....then he goes for the big power shift to 2nd gear and GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRINNNNNNNDDDD....and it wouldnt go in so the RPMs scream for a few seconds, then drop way down, as he finally got it into 2nd, it bogged the engine down...so i yelled "nice shift" with some added expletives...i hate mustang people...

Old 04-05-2005, 03:47 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: NeonSXT04
Had there been less traffic maybe I would of showed him my tail lights.
You would have been seeing his tail lights.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Silly Mustangs......