DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   Racing Talk (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/racing-talk-130/)
-   -   Got beaten by a prelude (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/racing-talk/45078-got-beaten-by-a-prelude.html)

highline95jl 01-11-2006 03:57 AM

Got beaten by a prelude

I know this should go in the street/track section but since all you guys on here give me crap I wanted to make shure you all read this so I posted it here. I got beat by a bone stock prelude while racing in my Dustang, yes a prelude. I was shifting like complete **** that night, I know I should of won but my foot slid off the clutch and i just kept putting the damn thing in the wrong gear like i was some kind of moron. I swear to god I had to be on something but none the less I did loose, the first race anyway, second time I wont. GO AHEAD LAUGH IT UP. COME ON LET THE SMART ASS COMMENTS BEGIN.

nickoman01 01-11-2006 04:14 AM

RE: Got beaten by a prelude

thats what u get for driving a ****stang

Midnight SRT 01-11-2006 07:50 AM

It's funny, you own two cars that are arch enemies... well your Neon isn't an SRT-4.. but...

MGDMike 01-11-2006 08:40 AM

Maybe next time you race the Prelude you should get out and push!:D

BadStratRT 01-11-2006 01:12 PM

here you go...

[IMG]local://upfiles/2745/67417627565B44FE96D6C25F7BB9F9BD.jpg[/IMG]

71RoadRunner 01-11-2006 02:03 PM

I raced a modded Prelude a while back in my SRT-4 never downshifting down to a lower gear and stomped him soooooooo easily with very little effort. They have tons of weight and I easily destroyed it with the greatest of ease, so you really had to screw up ultra badly. Even my buddies Hyundai Tiburon will kill a modded Prelude with ease.

highline95jl 01-11-2006 04:00 PM

Like I said I was driving like **** that night, I never drive that badly, I dont know why, i musta been high lol

highline95jl 01-11-2006 04:02 PM

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

here you go...

[IMG]local://upfiles/2745/67417627565B44FE96D6C25F7BB9F9BD.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks ill put this on my dash.

BadStratRT 01-11-2006 04:09 PM

:D

glad that i could help..

i thought that you werent getting the car for another month?

Hoss350 01-11-2006 05:54 PM

ORIGINAL: 71RoadRunner

I raced a modded Prelude a while back in my SRT-4 never downshifting down to a lower gear and stomped him soooooooo easily with very little effort. They have tons of weight and I easily destroyed it with the greatest of ease, so you really had to screw up ultra badly. Even my buddies Hyundai Tiburon will kill a modded Prelude with ease.
You must have been racing some crappy preludes, not to mention, your neon is turbo charged, and a prelude is N/A, Turbo charge a 2.2 vtec motor. Then race, Also racing a v8 against a probably bone stock prelude, yes, the guy had to have messed up pretty bad. A gt should walk all over a stock prelude. Another thing also, the prelude came in three different motors, a single cam non vtec, and 2.3 dohc non vtec, and a 2.2 vtec. Also then coming in stick or atuo, the auto sucked even worse. So you can't clump all preludes together in one barrel. a hopped up 2.2 vtec, CAN be pretty quick.

The prelude I had was a 2.2 vtec, with some mods, it was in the very low 13's, not that that's fast by no means, they are heavy, but as I recall, the turbo neon is right around there with mods. and I don't think a tiburon is any where near that. Just playing the opposite side of the coin here.