Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

WENT FARMING!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-2006, 05:14 PM
Plan B
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WENT FARMING!!

I was smoked by TT because of corners. He went flying by me on the freeway. I downshifted and suddenly his taillights began to grow in size. Right when I got up on his bumper we left the freeway onto an interchange. At about 90mph he didn't even tap the breaks before entering the oncoming corner. Knowing the corner myself, there was no way in hell I was going to attempt it at 90. I wasn't going to add to the skid marks or paint on the side wall that so many have done before. He was gone. Well, until we hit another straitaway!

Old 02-28-2006, 08:59 PM
flameredsrt
Veteran

Off that subject but i put some race gas in the ride over the weekend and decided to go Farming yet once again!!!After wasting almost the whole tank of gas on just hot doggin it around i finally locked in on my first prey.....2006 Corvette C6(405 hp)Yeah right huh?thats what i said but just for ****s and giggles i decided to pull up next to it....First thing is this the first one i have seen on the road and i will tell you those things are sick,but anyways pulling up next to it i notice the window is half way down so i figured i would give the guy props on the ride...Pull up next and right as i stop what do you know the window goes up and i can see its a really hot chick driving with maybe her man in the passenger seat,figured that was gonna happen(snotty chicks are dime a dozen around here)so the light turns green i take off normal not thinking she was gonna want some but wait shes sitting really high in first for not wanting any so i was just itching to hit it,being the gentleman i am i let her punch it first than me......Where off 1st dead even 2nd still even going in to 3rd i just started to pull,we raced till top of 4th and when i let off she was lingering about 2 cars back....I was like WTF that thing should kill me,well she thought the same thing cause she decided to follow me around the turn for round 2...This time we got it from a 2nd gear pull and same thing just pulled away,so of course im quivering cause my lil Neon just clowned on a bad *** ride....Needless to say it was probably her mans car and he was probably putting her up to it but i bet next time he decides to show off his new ride he will make sure its not gonna bite him in the ***!!!!!!

Another big thumbs up for the NEON!!!!

Old 03-01-2006, 04:57 AM
Pressurecooker
Record Breaker

Awesome!
You ever had that thing to a track?
What kind of times are you running?

Old 03-01-2006, 10:07 AM
BigE
Veteran

Thanks, I will be grinning all day from that story.

Old 03-01-2006, 12:42 PM
flameredsrt
Veteran

I haven't had a chance to run it yet,last season i was still getting the hang of it and im getting it ready for this season here real shortly....With the stage 2 and all the lil stuff i got i hope to hit a mid to low 13......See the only thing that upsets me is im in colorado so my track times are not gonna be the greatest thanks to the altitude!!!!!!We will see this summer

Old 03-02-2006, 01:47 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

Good read, flameredsrt! I hope I can get a Skittle after I pay off the Hemi.

Old 03-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

That's awesome! C6 owned!

Quick Reply: WENT FARMING!!