Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Lol Ricers

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 04:17 AM
motorider228
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lol Ricers

So I was going down this road on the way to the gym and sir thugs alot in a scion toaster with some blingin 15's and a bumpin system yo pulls up behind me. I vear left into the left turn lane for the freeway when mr. MTV starts revving his motor and bumping the bass. The light turns green and I hear his exhaust scream like 100 3rd grade girls and I give him a good 1.5-2 truck lengths before i go 3/4 throttle, not even wot.(I'm letting my gears break in so no wot yet) I fly by him and let him get a nice taste of the V8 and aero turbine exhaust. I got to the freeway with probably 3 or so lengths on him and I set cruise at 70. Well I see him start coming up through traffic and the little jack *** pulls on side of me and i roll down my window but he didn't roll his down. He paces me until I hit slower traffic and have to brake then when that happens he speeds up and turns his flashers on for probably a quarter mile then probably turned them off for 200 feet then turns them on again. I was laughing so hard, he wouldn't roll his window down to exchange some words or pull over but he had to pretend like he was the big man.
I'm posting this on a few forums so sorry if you read it a few times.

Old 02-01-2007, 05:02 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker
Default RE: Lol Ricers

hahahahahahhahaha.......... i love the way you worded some of that. started busting out laughin, sittin by myself on the computer. ifeel dumb, but that was funny.

Old 02-01-2007, 08:13 PM
motorider228
Champion

Haha yeah, seriously though, he looked exactly like every white kid paul wall wannabe on MTV. He was wearing a wife beater, some pimping bling on his neck and some stupid *** mobster hat.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:25 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

I think Scion's are the Anti-Christ! They are just pure evil.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: motorider228

Haha yeah, seriously though, he looked exactly like every white kid paul wall wannabe on MTV. He was wearing a wife beater, some pimping bling on his neck and some stupid *** mobster hat.
so you raced against Kevin Federline????

Old 02-02-2007, 09:49 PM
motorider228
Champion

ORIGINAL: Johndcjr1989

so you raced against Kevin Federline????
Haha yes! That's EXACTLY who he looked like, exactly! Lol I guess he's out trying to pick up some used up blondes...

Old 02-03-2007, 01:47 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WTF drives people to buy them, there isn't a squarer vehicle EVER made, they're boxier than a UPS truck. Who looks at a UPS or FedEx truck and thinks to themselves,"man I really wish I could own and drive one of those, imagine the hot babes I could get sporting one of them". And if that wasn't the worst of it, but to want to be seen in one and being proud of it, it defies comprehension and taste.I thought the Honda Element my step-mother got was a hideous box, but then the Scion came out to prove who could make the ugliest turd ever with their milk truck. I'd have an ice cream truck before one of those Scions, even though the ice cream truck is an ugly box it at least makes money and children smile whereas the Scion makes them either cry or laugh themselves to death.

Old 02-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Johndcjr1989
Record Breaker

sir thugs alot in a scion toaster with some blingin 15's and a bumpin system yo pulls up behind me.
i just wanted to say that this is probably one of the funniest things ive ever read on here.

Old 02-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Mean Green
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's pretty damned funny. The xA and xB have the same engine which is a massive 1.5L with 105 hp at the crank and more like 80 to the wheels. My wife has an xA and one day I was next to her at a light and asked her if she wanted to race jokingly I was surprised when she floored it whe the light turned green and she got about a car length ahead before I gunned it. After that it was all over. I've read that these things can push about 180 hp after extensive modding but I don't see the point of spending that much damned $ on only 100 more hp, it's about the price to buy another one of those damned things.

I will give credit where credit is due though, our little slushbox is great on gas...

Old 02-04-2007, 06:00 PM
deerang
All Star

sir thugs alot in a scion toaster
thats classic man. I get that a lot cuz they hear my FM Super40 and for some reason that makes everybody think I want to race their 1990 Honda Rustbox. If I'm low on gas I'll usualy give'm a go, and everytime its the same story. Light goes green, Honda dumps the clutch and gets maybe half a car length up on me, my rearend hooks up and I start to pull away. They usually don't want to tlak about it at the next light, but I've heard all types of excuses from bad clutch, to bad tranny, to gf was scared. If you know you have a bad clutch, DON'T RACE! It's prolly burnt cause you can't drive in the first place.