Ramcharger, Trailduster & Power Wagon Grrrr!! Tough Trucks! The Dodge Ramcharger and Plymouth Trailduster were full size SUV's that had good looks and brute strength. The Dodge Power Wagon was comparable to them in toughness, but came in pickup truck form only.

Need help

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2019, 02:30 AM
Mopar89rc
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help

Hi I have an 89 ram charger and I’m going to lift it I was think 4in but it has 3 1/2 blocks so would that be like only raining it like half inch do believe the blocks are stock from what I have read but If the four isn’t going to change anything very much I will go for a six inch what do y’all think any help would be great

Old 04-18-2019, 10:06 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,174 Likes on 2,927 Posts

Go for a lift kit that replaces the springs. (and likely keeps the blocks in back.....) You get all the lift you want, without adding more blocks in back. I am just not a fan of stacking them, nor am I a fan of having that much block between the axle, and spring. Makes for a nice, long lever-arm for the axle, and you can get serious axle hop issues doing it that way. Ideally, you would eliminate the stock block as well, (more arch on the springs) but, I think the bump stop is on the block as well?

Quick Reply: Need help