2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Front End Replacement

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 05:15 PM
KrystalLena
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Front End Replacement

I got in a wreck and messed up basically the entire front end of my car. Does anyone have a diagram showing where parts go? I'm missing parts that I have never even heard of. (mostly on drivers side and around the fender as well) Please help!!!

Old 01-31-2017, 05:47 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Probably best to pick up a Haynes manual with will describe the front suspension parts. Kinda hard to guess without seeing the vehicle.

Old 04-05-2017, 05:54 PM
tsvallette
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have an 08 Avenger and when I was on Ebay I did a search for front bumper. I was looking at the listings and noticed that some of the sellers actually show where the part goes in there image of a complete front end of the car. I hope this helps you out. Here are two listing that may be of interest for you, first is Ebay and second was a google search:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-OEM-MOPA...lV~rzJ&vxp=mtr

http://www.dodgepartsoverstock.com/p...wd=&origin=pla

Old 04-27-2017, 02:21 PM
GerryCDJR
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by KrystalLena
I got in a wreck and messed up basically the entire front end of my car. Does anyone have a diagram showing where parts go? I'm missing parts that I have never even heard of. (mostly on drivers side and around the fender as well) Please help!!!

Krystal if you're still interested in some diagrams please let me know. I actually am the parts manager for a Chrysler dealership and I can get you the diagrams we have here. Everything is broken down and the pictures are pretty clear.