Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[5th Gen : 08+]: Uconnect Clock Not Working

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2017, 10:24 AM
moparftw
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uconnect Clock Not Working

So, we bought a used 2014 Caravan, with the touchscreen bluetooth uconnect setup with the hard drive and DVD system. Everything works fine, except for the keyfob doesn't unlock or lock the vehicle except directly after being driven (aka if you wait an hour, it doesn't work no matter what until you start the car again), and the clock doesn't update the time.

Everything else works perfectly, and we have a mechanic replacing the WIN module now to hopefully fix the fob issue.

What I'm wondering is if anyone has any idea why the clock wouldn't work but every other part of the radio works? You can manually update the time, and it randomly updates after being off, but once it's on it doesn't continually update. My hope is that somehow the WIN module is the culprit, but I don't really understand how that could be the case.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!!!

Old 07-21-2017, 11:57 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Hopefully it came with a warranty so you can take it in and have them fix the issues.

Old 07-21-2017, 12:04 PM
moparftw
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Hopefully it came with a warranty so you can take it in and have them fix the issues.

It did, Im just curious. I'm not 100% that the clock would be covered under the warranty. The keyfob issue is being fixed under warranty and the dealer is covering the deductible, I am just trying to understand the issues.