1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Are Ramchargers welcome here?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2017, 06:09 PM
CocaColaDodge
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are Ramchargers welcome here?

Greetings,
My name is Bob (aka CocaColaDodge), and yes I am new here, just checking out the forum. I've got myself a 1990 Ramcharger 4x4 with the 360, a 1989 Ram 150 2wd with a 318, and some Dakotas... I've already chimed in over on the Dakota section of the forum with an issue I'm having with that, but I also wanted to ask about an issue I have with my Ramcharger.

Where would you all recommend looking for new front leaf springs? None of the local salvage yards have trucks with front leafs, just coils. my springs are whipped all the way around to the point that this almost could be a lowrider (compared to where she should be sitting, she is). I would be alright with stock height, but would prefer to get it up a bit higher than stock as i want to be able to take it out in the fields again when i need to do work out there.

Any recommendations are welcome, and I thank you in advance.

Old 10-19-2017, 07:04 PM
Moparite
Grand Champion
Received 347 Likes on 327 Posts
Old 10-20-2017, 01:49 PM
The War Wagon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb

Originally Posted by CocaColaDodge
Are Ramchargers welcome here?
I sure hope so, cos' I ain't givin' it BACK!

Check Summit for new springs - or try these guys: http://www.sdtrucksprings.com/index....oducts_id=7421

I'll bet shipping costs pretty close to the same price as the springs!