Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2014 charger R/T brake pads

Old 10-16-2018, 02:22 PM
Andrew Carbonetti
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 charger R/T brake pads

Hey,

I'm new here, so if i'm doing anything that is noobie like, i apologize.

I just got my new charger, 28,000 miles on it. 2014 Dodge Charger R/T 100th anniversary addition. I absolutely am in love.
It does seem to need new brake pads here shortly, and I have a friend/Mechanic who does all my work for me typically.

I really would like to know, is there any brake pads / rotors that I should be using for performance, and durability? Or does it not matter.
I don't mind paying a bit more for better performance, as long as I am not wasting money on pads/rotors that don't really make a difference.

I'm definitely a noob, and have learning about cars over the past 10 years only from owning and tinkering around.

Any advice on where to get them, and good prices, if you make suggestions would be great. Thanks again!

Andrew

Old 10-16-2018, 03:16 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts

Hawk and EBC make some good stuff if you want to pay a little more. Also, your local parts store will have good pads too. I normally use local parts store middlel of the road pads. Not the most expensive or the cheapest. Never had an issue.

Old 10-18-2018, 11:33 AM
2therock
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Look in my signature blog on my mods. I have had good experience with these rotors and pads. Good braking, no dust, not rotor eating.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2014 charger R/T brake pads