Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

help please

Old 11-16-2018, 12:51 PM
DeaDeaDeaD
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help please

hey. so I got a 2002 dodge ram 2500 24v back a few months ago and fixed it up a bit so it works great again. now I want to start building it up and am clueless with where to start.
the guy I bought it off said only work he ever did to it was install the Superchips MAX MircoTuner and replaced the fan with electric fan.
I cant figure out what to look for to see if anything else is done and where I should start with my own work cause I wanna get a decent amount of more power out of it. If anyone can help me I would be very grateful!!

Old 11-16-2018, 09:48 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,168 Likes on 2,922 Posts

Look at your mileage, and then look at the maintenance schedule. If there is stuff in there that you don't know if it has been done or not, do it. Get ALL the maintenance caught up first.

Then, look for problem areas, things that don't work, and things you simply don't like. Fix them.

Now it's time to start looking at upgrades. Consider what you want as the end result, and what your priority is, then, just work down the list. Budget plays a role here too.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: help please