Notices
Detailing Discuss detailing your ride inside and out here.

Meguiar's Complete Car Kit - Seems like a good deal at $52?

Old 12-11-2018, 02:05 PM
carblogger
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Meguiar's Complete Car Kit - Seems like a good deal at $52?

I was surfing the web for detailing kits and came across what looks to be a decent deal on a Meguiar's kit. The Meguiar's Complete Car Kit is selling for $53, reduced from $66. It comes with 12 products (but not a bucket - but I can pick one up at home depot for $10 or so). Seems to have a lot of usable product...

You can never have enough detailing products, is what I always say! I do have plenty of Adam's stuff right now... but I'm sure I'll need more come springtime.

Question is, is this a good deal?

Old 12-11-2018, 02:30 PM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by carblogger
I was surfing the web for detailing kits and came across what looks to be a decent deal on a Meguiar's kit. The Meguiar's Complete Car Kit is selling for $53, reduced from $66. It comes with 12 products (but not a bucket - but I can pick one up at home depot for $10 or so). Seems to have a lot of usable product...

You can never have enough detailing products, is what I always say! I do have plenty of Adam's stuff right now... but I'm sure I'll need more come springtime.

Question is, is this a good deal?
See what was product that is in the kit sells for and add it up. If it's cheaper yes if it's not then no

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Meguiar's Complete Car Kit - Seems like a good deal at $52?