Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Help! I lost my credit card in my center console!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2019, 11:36 PM
Destinee Rodriguez
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help! I lost my credit card in my center console!!

Hi! I just lost my credit card behind my cupholders of the center console in my 2015 Dodge Charger. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get it back??

Old 03-19-2019, 06:26 AM
ZEN357
Veteran
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Gonna have to take the console out.

Old 03-19-2019, 07:31 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Yep. Remove the console. I found this on a Charger forum. Not sure if yours is exactly like this but you get an idea of what you need to do.

REMOVAL

1.Apply the parking brake.2.Turn the ignition switch to the On position, apply the service brakes and place the gear selector lever into the Neutral position.3.Turn the ignition switch to the Off position and release the service brakes.

NOTE: For vehicles equipped with the optional Automatic Express Up power window feature, calibration of this feature is required whenever power to the door module is disrupted. A battery reconnect procedure must be performed anytime the battery has been disconnected. 4.Disconnect and isolate the battery negative cable.
5.Using a small flat bladed tool or equivalent, separate the retaining ring (1) and slide down the shifter shaft.

6.Pull up on the shifter **** (1) and remove from the shifter shaft (2).

7.Remove the mat from the cubby bin at the front of the floor console.8.Open the lid of the console rear bin and remove the mat from the rear bin.9.Remove the two screws (1) that secure the front of the console shifter bezel to the console.10.Using a trim stick unsnap the console bezel from the console 11.Remove the shifter bezel from around the gear selector lever.

12.Remove the three 8 mm bolts (2) from the rear bin that secure the console to the floor panel transmission tunnel.13.Remove the two screws (3) that secure the front of the console to the instrument panel.14.Slide the console rearward far enough to access and disconnect the jumper wire connector (4) from the accessory power outlet on the underside of the console.15.If equipped, disconnect rear heated seat connector.16.Remove the floor console from the vehicle.

Quick Reply: Help! I lost my credit card in my center console!!