South West AZ, TX, NM, OK

Places to go off roading?

Old 01-27-2008, 03:25 PM
tdmopar59
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Places to go off roading?

This is a good place to let any locals no where you go off roading. Mention in your post:
The location
What it is... a park, rocks, trials, mud
What kinda rigs normally are there..

Old 02-08-2008, 03:02 PM
motorider228
Champion
Default RE: Places to go off roading?

Near las vegas nevada.

Jean/searchlight dry lake beds. GREAT after some rain for trucks, dirtbikes and quads, the Jean dry lake bed has some fun riding around it for dirtbikes and quads when it is dry, there are a few pretty large sand pits that my friends and I have pretty much made into our private track since no one knows about them. Some fun little jumps but also some larger 60+ foot step ups/doubles. Large sandy berms and whoops as well.

There is apex out past the speedway on I-15 north as well. Lots of trails with a few dirtbike tracks. Mainly for dirtbikes and quads. Very rocky so wear propper gear or you will get hurt.

Amargosa sand dunes. About 1.5 hours north of las vegas on I-95. Anything is good there and the place is decent in size.

I also know where Carey Harts track he built in the desert is but I can't think of the road names to get there right now.

I would have posted this in the WEST section but I disagree with DF and feel that southern Nevada is in the South West.

Old 04-16-2010, 07:21 PM
triniguy26
Amateur

well if you guys still head out there let me know.im game

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Places to go off roading?