Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Selling 1996 2500 V10

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Nickman
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Selling 1996 2500 V10

Selling my 1996 2500 V10, SLT, 4wd,long bed, 168,000miles. Clean Title. Has the usual Dodge paint issues starting along the bed rails. Dash just started the Dodge crack. Heater core starting to go out. Needs tires soon. It's lifted 4 inches or so and dual exhaust(truck may have come factory that way, but has magnaflow cat) Fixed the notorious loose bolts on the oil pump(rotor) retaining plate that causes loss of oil pressure, so it has new timing gasket,oil pan gasket, and camshaft position sensor, also did plugs and wires. It's started this weird thing sometimes where it hesitates while im driving at speed or accelerating, if I put my foot into it it just gets worse, if I let off the gas and then put my foot back on the gas it goes away. Not sure whats going on there, wrong plugs(It's what NAPA sold me). Faulty camshaft position sensor, I just replaced it but I hear the v10 can be finicky about non oem ones, possibly coil pack? It dies on me every now and then when I come to a stop. I'm not sure but I just don't have time to work on it any more. I would say it's in fair condition. The motor runs great and has lots of power when it's not doing the weird hesitating on me, just needs someone who might enjoy the project and it's just not me anymore. I will get more pictures up.
Location is Oregon
Asking $4000.00
Missing bumper trim in this picture, I have since installed.

Old 02-12-2018, 03:22 AM
MoparFanatic21
Legend
Received 306 Likes on 298 Posts

Originally Posted by Nickman
Selling my 1996 2500 V10, SLT, 4wd,long bed, 168,000miles. Clean Title. Has the usual Dodge paint issues starting along the bed rails. Dash just started the Dodge crack. Heater core starting to go out. Needs tires soon. It's lifted 4 inches or so and dual exhaust(truck may have come factory that way, but has magnaflow cat) Fixed the notorious loose bolts on the oil pump(rotor) retaining plate that causes loss of oil pressure, so it has new timing gasket,oil pan gasket, and camshaft position sensor, also did plugs and wires. It's started this weird thing sometimes where it hesitates while im driving at speed or accelerating, if I put my foot into it it just gets worse, if I let off the gas and then put my foot back on the gas it goes away. Not sure whats going on there, wrong plugs(It's what NAPA sold me). Faulty camshaft position sensor, I just replaced it but I hear the v10 can be finicky about non oem ones, possibly coil pack? It dies on me every now and then when I come to a stop. I'm not sure but I just don't have time to work on it any more. I would say it's in fair condition. The motor runs great and has lots of power when it's not doing the weird hesitating on me, just needs someone who might enjoy the project and it's just not me anymore. I will get more pictures up.
Location is Oregon
Asking $4000.00
Missing bumper trim in this picture, I have since installed.
I am interested please pm me for my phone number

Quick Reply: Selling 1996 2500 V10