Notices
Vendor Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!

ORIGINAL: Dodgegirl19
I was just coming to post to say that we installed on eon the 5.2l 318 (the blue ram on my site) and it did wonders!! Touchier gas, more power, totally feel-able on a stock truck 4x4 except for a CAI... NICE!! I was VERY VERY VERY impressed... I squeeled tires all over the place. LOL!! Can't wait to get it on my 5.9L!!

~Amanda
Well... did you read this one? And I'm not lying about it at all... WONDERFUL gains, surprised the heck out of me to be honest. LOLOL!

~Amanda

Old 04-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Vader
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok, TB came in the mail today. It will be on the truck by Friday afternoon 4/16. I let ya know.

Old 04-17-2004, 12:23 AM
ovek
Rookie

faster service for higher ranking forum members eh?

Old 04-17-2004, 12:32 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

Why would you say that? He has fast service to everyone, DF members or not... I know lots of people that had his product long before DF started... they all rave about him.

~Amanda

Old 04-17-2004, 12:33 PM
ovek
Rookie

vader and I placed our orders at the same time and he already has his installed, im not expecting to have mine until next week which is still great time/service. just leads me to think his higher rankings here had something to do with it

Im not complaining, fastman called me and was very fast and professional, cant wait to get it on my truck. he even helped me with ideas of gaining low end power over high end. thanks for getting us in touch with him!

Old 04-17-2004, 12:58 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

Actually, I can tell you for a fact that rank doesn't matter... Why? The Fastman doesn't even visit the forums, not this one or any of them... that's why I'm his sales person here. He's too busy machining things to do check out things online... again, that's why he has me.

Do you have a 5.9L or no...? Perhaps he had to make yours and not Vaders? Maybe Vaders order came in first, I know Vader and The Fastman talked late late one night and his TB went out that next day, and arrived... two days later... so, yours isn't far behind and rank has nothing to do with it because he doesn't even check, doesn't even visit the site, he just makes excellent parts for our Dodges.

~Amanda

Old 04-17-2004, 11:58 PM
ovek
Rookie

Yes I have the 5.2, he said it has to be machined. He must have already had one in stock for vader's then.

Fastman also recommended the k&n filter. Do you know if there is a complete replacement for the tube and everything? Maybe a heatshielded aluminum one? Or would I be wasting my time replacing the tube etc. instead of just the filter?

Old 04-20-2004, 11:57 PM
kevro7
Rookie

I'm new to dodgeforum as well as just buying new dodge truck with the 5.2L. what kind of performance gains should i expect? all everyone has talked about is the 5.9L.

kevin

Old 04-21-2004, 01:33 AM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

It does the same for the 5.2L... soon the 5.2 orders will be fufilled and people will be posting and raving about them as well.

~Amanda

Old 04-28-2004, 01:07 AM
CBR310

Get the k&N CAI its 280 something from crutchfield. I put mine on the a tune up and got about 2 mpg, and a little better performance. Definatly thinking about this guys TB cause I want some more power cause i got the 5.2 auto, just want to lite up the tires every once in awhile but it wont now.

Quick Reply: Special Buy On Throttle Bodies From THE FASTMAN!