Mopar Lubricant Equivalent?
I was looking at the service manual for a '95 Dodge Dakota and saw it recommended the following lubricants for maintenance:
- Multi-Purpose Grease (Water Resistance) -- MOPAR High Temp Wheel Bearing Grease
- Multi-Purpose Grease NLGI Grade 2 EP -- MOPAR Multi-Mileage Lubricant
- Smooth White Body Hardware Lubricant -- MOPAR Spray White Lube
- Lock Cylinder Lubricant -- MOPAR Lock Cylinder Lubricant
- MOPAR Multi-Purpose Lubricant
I assume the first is just regular multi-purpose grease in a tube.
The third sounds like its just white lithium grease.
What are the other ones? I want to make sure I maintain my Dakota properly.
Last edited by slobS; 06-16-2010 at 05:27 PM.