2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

replacing trunk lid brackets on a 2005 dodge neon

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 04:07 PM
jpcozzijr
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default replacing trunk lid brackets on a 2005 dodge neon

Do not know if this is the correct forum, but I have a question regarding changing out the Trunk Lid brackets on a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT. How do you reach the mounting bolts on the inside of the trunk lid under the rear window dash.

Thanks,

John Jr.

Old 09-19-2011, 04:38 PM
chew*
Professional

Originally Posted by jpcozzijr
Do not know if this is the correct forum, but I have a question regarding changing out the Trunk Lid brackets on a 2005 Dodge Neon SRT. How do you reach the mounting bolts on the inside of the trunk lid under the rear window dash.

Thanks,

John Jr.
Probably belongs in proper forum and or thread but if you can not acess them from inside trunk the next logical place to gain access would be the rear deck inside the car. Will require removing rear seat to remove deck, takes 2 large torx bits to remove rear seat, t55 or t60 if my memory serves me correct.

Old 09-19-2011, 06:29 PM
jpcozzijr
Default Thanks,

Originally Posted by chew*
Probably belongs in proper forum and or thread but if you can not acess them from inside trunk the next logical place to gain access would be the rear deck inside the car. Will require removing rear seat to remove deck, takes 2 large torx bits to remove rear seat, t55 or t60 if my memory serves me correct.
Thanks, we will try going in that way.

John Jr.

Quick Reply: replacing trunk lid brackets on a 2005 dodge neon