2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Boston Bombings

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Jimythefan
All Star
Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Are you really this stupid? My co-worker's wife lost both legs, his daughter has trauma to both of her legs and his son has shrapnel injuries. But that's all fake because you didn't see it, right?

Do us a favor, stop posting on this subject.

Last edited by Jimythefan; 04-24-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Old 04-24-2013, 04:24 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jimythefan
Are you really this stupid? My co-worker's wife lost both legs, his daughter has trauma to both of her legs and his son has shrapnel injuries. But that's all fake because you didn't see it, right?

not to mention that when they hijacked that merc suv they admitted to the driver that it was them that bombed boston.

some people will never learn... like this woman!

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/Sta...?absolute=true

Old 04-24-2013, 04:36 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sadly I feel that there will be a time when that crazy state representative is proven right.

Sorry to say it.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:17 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The fear mongers want us to be afraid of everything, and the state rep - joining with that horrendously stupid Glenn Beck. The conspiracy thing is crazy talk. The black helicopters, FEMA camps, and the government is out to get us. If there weren't so many sheep following those ideas it would be funny.

Jimmythefan, sorry for your coworkers family tragedy. They need friends at a time like this.

Old 04-24-2013, 09:32 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about this. I will keep praying for the victims of this attack, as well as the health of America. I hope others will do the same.

Old 04-25-2013, 04:38 PM
zman17
Retired Moderator - RIP
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Prayers for the family.
Most people will say "I can't imagine what it's like" (in this case) to lose a limb. I'm one of a few that can imagine, doesn't really matter how it happened, it sucks at first, but with support of family and friends, I can assure you they will get through it . And hopefully when the time comes they will directed to Next Step Orthotics and Prosthetics. There is no better place in the country to go and get your life back.

Quick Reply: Boston Bombings