2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Best A/T tire?

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2017, 02:09 AM
Ramman18
Champion
Received 108 Likes on 93 Posts

I need to update this:

I take back everything good I said about Coopers. They ended up being the source of a bad vibration in my truck that I had spent two years and thousands of dollars attempting to solve. Put new BFGs on and vibe was gone. Now my parent's Tahoe with ATPs is doing the same thing.

Worst part is I sent in a cogent and accurate review to Cooper for their website and it was rejected. Guess they don't want the secret out that they blew it on the ATP. Crap tire and they need to stop making it. So far I'm happy with the BFGs.

Old 03-21-2017, 07:05 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ramman18
I need to update this:

I take back everything good I said about Coopers. They ended up being the source of a bad vibration in my truck that I had spent two years and thousands of dollars attempting to solve. Put new BFGs on and vibe was gone. Now my parent's Tahoe with ATPs is doing the same thing.

Worst part is I sent in a cogent and accurate review to Cooper for their website and it was rejected. Guess they don't want the secret out that they blew it on the ATP. Crap tire and they need to stop making it. So far I'm happy with the BFGs.
My pop in law had BFG's in his modestly lifted (4" I think) Ford F150 and that thing was damn near unstoppable.

Quick Reply: Best A/T tire?