2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
Old 08-06-2015, 11:47 AM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Interior
Print Wikipost

head light switch

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 09:41 AM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by lkrides
Has anyone done the upgrade or used the LMC harness on a truck with snowplow lighting? I wonder if it would wire differently.
Yes. Read this thread. Kejobe on page 2 talks about that very thing.

https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen...s-upgrade.html

Old 11-09-2013, 09:34 PM
Wh1t3NuKle
Champion
Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by mtdoragary
I called LMC and asked which headlight harness I should use to operate the Sport headlights that I installed in my 96. They couldn't tell me. I asked to speak to tech support. They said they have no tech support I also hear you can't find replacement relays for the harness. Any suggestions?
Perhaps you got some :homersimpson: on the line, but right here in their catalog it shows what is needed for the Sport headlights.

http://www.lmctruck.com/icatalog/de/full.aspx?Page=61

Old 03-14-2024, 10:40 PM
Rebel_ram
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Hey

Hey can u post pics of the foglight switch nd the harness behind it i own a 96 ram 1500 laramie slt 4x4 my truck is wired for factory foglights got the harness in front bumper to the connector that comes out by the steering box under radistor core support under hood fuse panel has the 15 amp fuse and both relays but inside the cab next to the o/d button on the dash has a block out plug got a oem switch from same yr ram commin from ebay just dont know where the harness that plugs into the foglight switch

Originally Posted by jacked97
i got a problem with my 97 360 slt laramie my headlight are just not working i have no low beams just daytime running lights and my high beams work but dont stay on also my fog lights dont work to get them to work you have to play with the high beams and the fog light button at the same time does anyone have any idea on how to help me

Old 03-15-2024, 07:21 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Rebel_ram
Hey can u post pics of the foglight switch nd the harness behind it i own a 96 ram 1500 laramie slt 4x4 my truck is wired for factory foglights got the harness in front bumper to the connector that comes out by the steering box under radistor core support under hood fuse panel has the 15 amp fuse and both relays but inside the cab next to the o/d button on the dash has a block out plug got a oem switch from same yr ram commin from ebay just dont know where the harness that plugs into the foglight switch
That post was from 10 years ago. You would be better off starting your own thread instead of resurrecting decades old threads.

Quick Reply: head light switch