3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

What size speakers do I have?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2007, 12:16 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What size speakers do I have?

Well I just ordered everything from Circuit City. Pioneer head unit with everything minus the bluetooth, pioneer 6x9's and 5 1/4's. I also am going to have them install it all. If they have any problems, I will show them the site, but I doubt they will. Everything was on sale including the install. I am getting everything done for $320.00 Now I have to go there in the morning and schedule my install....

Old 08-18-2007, 12:25 AM
muscleman320
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

awesome, thats not a bad deal at all, i know some people who have got installs from them and they do a great job with those typesof applications, getin those pioneers was a great choice, i don't know anybody who has mids louder than mine after i played with the equalizer for a few days to get it good .. it'll blow your ears out .. i have the 4-way which did you get?

Old 08-18-2007, 11:12 AM
KRZY.BMET
Peaceful Browser
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fronts are 3 way and the back are 2 way. I am going to exventually goto a component style speaker in the front so this is just to get me by until I scrounge up a little more money for a good amp and speakers. The ones I want will cost $700 installed. So I am doing the stereo now and will upgrade the speakers later.

Quick Reply: What size speakers do I have?