3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:13 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Steering & Suspension Guides
Print Wikipost

Front-end Knocking noise?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2014, 08:28 PM
66three83
Captain
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by DodgeCares
I am sorry you are experiencing a knocking noise in the front end. I would recommend to contact the dealer for an appointment to diagnose the issue.
It's nice that you guys monitor this forum, but you have to know that your advice to contact a dealer is what we are trying to avoid. Every time I have visited a dealership, I have left shaking my head with the prices I have received. Dodge doesn't care, they, and their dealerships are only concerned with ripping us off. You almost seem like spam with your comments. I have seen other responses from Dodge Cares that have at least offered some creative assistance, but yours seems like a robotic reply.

Old 05-13-2014, 08:32 PM
66three83
Captain

Originally Posted by 66three83
It's nice that you guys monitor this forum, but you have to know that your advice to contact a dealer is what we are trying to avoid. Every time I have visited a dealership, I have left shaking my head with the prices I have received. Dodge doesn't care, they, and their dealerships are only concerned with ripping us off. You almost seem like spam with your comments. I have seen other responses from Dodge Cares that have at least offered some creative assistance, but yours seems like a robotic reply.
Okay, I didn't realize this was in response to a brand new car. Why it was posted on the 3rd gen Ram forum I do not know. In light of the information, of course the person should bring it to a dealer!!!! With only 300 miles why wouldn't he!!!!

Old 05-13-2014, 08:42 PM
66three83
Captain

Originally Posted by jimrcyr
I bought a new Journey and it has less than 300 miles. The front end makes a knocking sound at low speed going over bumpy road. Not normal. Any suggestions?
Moderator??

Quick Reply: Front-end Knocking noise?