3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

New shocks

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 AM
caliboy@heart
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile New shocks

I put on my new ProComp ES9000's yesterday. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I had no idea that my old stockers were so bad. I took the old ones and compressed them with one hand and then it took about 20 seconds for them to spring back to full length! The best one took about 10 seconds to spring back. Its amazing how nice it rides now...almost like a new truck. So, since I've had my t-bars cranked and it rode so rough I was going to buy a set of ReddiLift keys. However, there is no way I am going to spend my money on that now. I highly recommend them!

Old 03-13-2010, 10:34 AM
aidenhardcore
Captain

Thats good. I only have 31xx on my truck now so i dont need shocks now but when i do i'll have to look into the ones you got. They really make a huge difference lol? Wow. how much you pay for all 4 installed.

Old 03-13-2010, 10:40 AM
caliboy@heart
Veteran

Originally Posted by aidenhardcore
Thats good. I only have 31xx on my truck now so i dont need shocks now but when i do i'll have to look into the ones you got. They really make a huge difference lol? Wow. how much you pay for all 4 installed.
My truck only has 41K and some change on it and they were shot. I dont do any off roading except for in the snow and they were just done. I forgett how much I paid for them but I got them from 4wheelonline dot com. I was going to do the install myself but work is just too busy and the time I do have is spent with my 19 month old twin boys and getting the house ready to sell.....so......I had a buddy do it for me for $100. Money I could have saved doing it myself but family time is much more important with the deployments I go on.

Old 03-13-2010, 10:50 AM
aidenhardcore
Captain

Nice. Hope they last a long time lol. I cant intall them, im dumb in that deparment but will deff check them when the time comes

Quick Reply: New shocks