3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

05 ram 1500 fuel line retainer clip plus other issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 08:04 PM
virgilh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 05 ram 1500 fuel line retainer clip plus other issues

Hello All,

I've used this forum for years to keep my 05 1500 5.7 on the road... thx for all the info!!! But i've come across a few new problems that I felt it time to sign up and post.

1. Always had an issue with filling the gas tank as the vent was faulty, new tank is $1200, so waited till i could find a used one. Finally found a new one but now i need the fuel line retainer clips, and the local dealer (ottawa, on) says they are no longer a supplied item and that i have to order the whole line. any ideas where i can find the retainer clips.

2. Recently got some water in my fuse panel and there are all sorts of weird things going on: dings as if door is open, radio goes on, headlights turn themselves on... hoping some things will return to normal as it dries out... any thoughts

3. I have to apply the throttle to start the truck. Not when its cold in the morning...only once its warmed up. Been slowly getting worse.

I think thats it for now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Priority at the moment is the fuel retainer clips.

Thx in advance!!!

Last edited by virgilh; 10-21-2014 at 06:15 AM.

Quick Reply: 05 ram 1500 fuel line retainer clip plus other issues