Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

Spare tire solution for Magnum SRT.

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2007, 06:03 PM
PabloNY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spare tire solution for Magnum SRT.

Ok, what is the deal with not offering a spare tire? I just read that I could have a donut that would fit in the tiny hole in the back, it will work for the back, and if the flat is in the front, I just move one back wheel to the front and install the donut in the back, would this work? I know I would a jack and a stand, but is this finally the answer? I hear about this donut with spacer from ebay.... where are they? can not find anything on yahoo or google....or ebay.... how did you fix this problem? thank for reading.

Old 12-19-2007, 11:51 AM
SinCity R/T
Veteran
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Spare tire solution for Magnum SRT.

ORIGINAL: PabloNY

Ok, what is the deal with not offering a spare tire? I just read that I could have a donut that would fit in the tiny hole in the back, it will work for the back, and if the flat is in the front, I just move one back wheel to the front and install the donut in the back, would this work? I know I would a jack and a stand, but is this finally the answer? I hear about this donut with spacer from ebay.... where are they? can not find anything on yahoo or google....or ebay.... how did you fix this problem? thank for reading.
I think Dodge just got cheap and didn't want to include a spare SRT-8 wheel/tire in the back. Will the donut/spacer clear the SRT-8's brakes? I've read that the SRT-8 can't use 17" wheels because of the brakes, would make it hard to find a proper sized donut.

Old 02-05-2008, 05:16 PM
OldCrow_USA

Crap, i was hoping to find the answer here for my Charger. LOL, I guess there is no fix...except maybe AAA.

Old 03-28-2008, 09:39 PM
HRRA13

I've had great luck with those little punch thru snake patch kits ($5 @ wally mart) on myDurango. Had 3 in one tire and 2 in another. 120MPH, 5000 miles later, and off-road too! still holds strong!

Quick Reply: Spare tire solution for Magnum SRT.