Charger SRT-8 That thing got a Hemi? Indeed, a 6.1L Hemi that is. The Dodge Charger SRT-8 pounds the pavement with severe power.

Soon to be a Mopar slappy!

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 09:29 AM
7STANG
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Soon to be a Mopar slappy!

Hi all, this should probably be in the new member area but hopefully admin will let it stay here.

I currently own a 2007 Mustang GT with a CAI/Tune. The other day I was driving home from work when I see a SRT8 Charger coming along side of me. So we get to the next light and the road ahead was clear. Light turns green and we both hit it. Stayed pretty even thru first gear and then things got ugly for me. He probably had a car to a car and a half lead on me by about 65mph where we both shut it down. I was totally impressed with his car.

My lease will be up at the end of the year and I have been debating what I was going to get. I was thinking maybe a new Mustang or F150 but there really hasnt been anything that excited me. I always thought the SRT cars were out of my reach price wise so I hadnt really even considered them an option until I looked on line and saw that you could get a used 07 anywhere from $25k - 30k. So now I know what will be sitting in my garage soon!

Cliffs:
Mustang races SRT Charger
Mustang loses to SRT Charger
Mustang owner wants SRT Charger

Old 03-19-2009, 10:20 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

howdy!

Old 03-20-2009, 05:58 AM
7STANG
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BadStratRT
howdy!
Oh hi Patrick. I recognized the Demon.

Looks like my post didn't go over to well. Looks like I better stay over at MF and just lurk here.

Old 03-20-2009, 12:31 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

eh..this section isnt very active yet...but we have a bunch of mustang owners here...a few mods own them.

Quick Reply: Soon to be a Mopar slappy!