Dodge Caliber The new sporty Dodge Caliber is a hatchback that replaces the Dodge Neon. The Dodge Caliber is here to stay!

Dodge Caliber ABS/BRAKE and speedo problem,, help

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2016, 07:00 AM
Indigo*tech
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I found problem in main harness. Check all the wires that comes to PCM also into ABS module. There was some corrosion on wires and cleaning them helped.

Old 09-15-2021, 02:49 AM
suhail93
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dodge Caliber sxt 2011

Originally Posted by rcastellanos0523
Hi i also habe a caliber 2008 with the check engine, abs and break light on, the speedometer doenst work but the car runs and breaks works fine...
the codes in the scanner are u0121, u1110 and u1120...

any ideas ???

thanks
I have the same problem, the speedometer does not work( when the car is in automatic mode does not change the gears), Abs, brakes and traction ( ESP) lights are on and the brakes works perfectly fine. The mileage gauge is stoped working as well ( i suspect because of the speedometer is not working correct me if I am wrong, while if i use the tiptronic the gears are shifting and working good ) cruise is not working as well. My car is caliber sxt 2011 advise me what to do should I start by changing the fuse #34 ? The engine light is on as well

Where can I find the scanner ( the obd ) to check the codes for my car as I want to buy it because here in my country there is lack of obs when it comes to old car model and make and any ideas to fix the issues

Last edited by suhail93; 09-15-2021 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Missed another problem occurring in the car

Quick Reply: Dodge Caliber ABS/BRAKE and speedo problem,, help