Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2007 Turn Signal Prob. - Test yours

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 08:10 PM
xianfox
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Turn Signal Prob. - Test yours

I did a search and didn't find anything about this, so if I've duplicated a thread, please forgive me.

I just had my 2007 Grand Caravan SXT with 4,700 miles on it in for service today; second time for this problem.

If I turn the right turn signal on, and make a very hard right turn, when the steering wheel returns to center and the system cancels the turn signal, it actually turns the left turn signal on.

The first time in, they replaced the multi-switch.

Today, they started by replacing the multi-switch. That didn't fix it.
Then they replaced the 2 "other parts" associated with the turn signal. Those didn't fix it.
As a last resort, they took an assembly out of a new van sitting on their lot. That didn't fix it.

Finally, the dealer claims to have tested all the remaining 2007 Caravans on their lot and found each of them exhibited the same problem.

Am I getting the brush off from these guys? Can anyone else replicate this problem?

Old 08-15-2007, 11:25 PM
RickMN
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: 2007 Turn Signal Prob. - Test yours

So they tested all the other ones and they do the same thing? And? Do they think that relieves them of the responsiblity to fix it? Call Chrysler and open a case file on this. Tell them everything you told us and move this complaint up the line.

Tip: Be nice with the Chrysler people. They respond much better when you're friendly. The worst thing you can say is, "I'll never buy another Chrysler again." At that point they figure that they've lost you as a customer anyway. I know, it doesn't make sense, but how do you think they got into so much trouble in the first place?

Quick Reply: 2007 Turn Signal Prob. - Test yours