Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Please HELP! 08 Dodge Caravan MyGig screen

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 01:49 AM
roberttheall
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Screen Calacration

OMG, Do Not Mess with This!!, ounce you screw it up it will take forever to get to the calabration screen again. Ounce you do, use something small like a pda pointer, not your finger to get the green cross hair, start with 1+ then 2+ and last +, after you get green on each one hit menu and your golden. I had just installed some stero componants, so I lnew if I had to take it to the dealer for a new radio the would try to say it was my fault.

Old 08-10-2010, 04:50 PM
dizasta

Originally Posted by roberttheall
OMG, Do Not Mess with This!!, ounce you screw it up it will take forever to get to the calabration screen again. Ounce you do, use something small like a pda pointer, not your finger to get the green cross hair, start with 1+ then 2+ and last +, after you get green on each one hit menu and your golden. I had just installed some stero componants, so I lnew if I had to take it to the dealer for a new radio the would try to say it was my fault.

man how did you get to the calibration screen again? i tried radio/media + seek up + audio and nothing...?

Old 08-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Tizzy1
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So it wasn't your fault?

Old 09-30-2011, 02:32 AM
uptownwatta
Default Mygig calibration issue!!!!!!

i havent been as fortunate as others as it seems, i ignorantly went into the calibration screen and gave up before finishing. Now i only have one active point on my screen down towards the bottom right of center, and when i press it, it activates the am/fm radio touchpoints at the top right of the screen.

I can get back to the engineering menu, however due to the dead screen i cannot get it to page down to the calibration bar. ive pulled the IOD fuse and all to no avail. is there anyway to reset the radio at all?!?!?

i have an 09 aspen and i am out of warranty! stuck! please please please help!!!!!

Old 05-19-2016, 09:37 PM
sheinks
Thumbs up You ARE a HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERO

Originally Posted by Anze
Hello all,

I'm new here with my 300C but I had the same problem playing with my REZ. After "calibrating" the touchscreen nothing worked. I found your forum and tried the recalibration with the three initial buttons. Same result... no chance to control the unit anymore.
just some minutes ago a tried it again and again and again and thought about the direction... and it finally worked!
You must not start with the "+" but with the "+1", then goto "+2" and last to "+". Repeat this until all crosses are green and exit with pushing the menue or any other key. Done!

Try this and you never need to visit your dealer again!

regards
Anze

THANK YOU SO MUCH
I SPENT 2 DAYS ON IT
FIRMWARE UPDATE ,DOWNGRADE
NEW HARD DRIVE, BOUGHT A CLONE IMAGE FOR 50 $

YOUR SOLUTION IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKED

THANKS SO MUCH

Old 04-17-2021, 09:06 PM
John Taylor-Johnston
Default Three fingers?

Originally Posted by dizasta
man how did you get to the calibration screen again? i tried radio/media + seek up + audio and nothing...?
Did you get an answer? Those three don't work for me either.
John

Quick Reply: Please HELP! 08 Dodge Caravan MyGig screen