Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

[4th Gen : 01-07]: Antitheft/Keyfob

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 09:49 PM
Peirs13
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Antitheft/Keyfob

Ok everybody, here's the story. My 2005 dodge grand caravan sxt 3.8l got broken into, they punched the ignition, in the process broke the imobilizer and blew my pcm. So here's the problem, I ended up replacing the steering column, the immobilizer, the pcm, and finally got the van to start and run without cutting off. Now my problem is that the red theft light is solid, and my key fob doesn't work (unlock, lock, truck, panic) I have exhausted everything i know and have been trained for (even went down to the smallest steps as to replacing the battery in the keyfob) so being $1400 and can't afford to continue replacing parts and the dealer not knowing what the root cause is, any body with any advice or insight please help me to get this light off as I don't want it to trip and send the van into lock down again. Thank you to whoever can help

Quick Reply: [4th Gen : 01-07]: Antitheft/Keyfob