Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

Need some help with 01 Caravan SE

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 01:50 AM
da2005pizimp
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help with 01 Caravan SE

I have an 01 Caravan pretty much base, other than power windows and locks. I'm wanting to do a few modifications to it and figured this would be the best place to get some help. Well here is a list of mods that i want to do, so if you have any advice or websites that i should check out please let me know, and any help is greatly appreciated.

Now on to the mods.

1. I want a Center Console, now are these universal? Do i need a specific year or what? I have seen a few on ebay so i'm guessing i'll start there.

2. I really want to put a better overhead console other than just having the two lights, i was wondering if i could buy an overhead console with a compuss and storage space for my driving glasses, is this even possible? i know anything is possible with the right amount of money.

3. Does anyone know of a good place to buy a dash kit for cheap? I would like to add some wood (get your minds out of the gutter) to my van and make it look classier.

4. I would like to add some chrome accessories such as door handles, grille, mirror covers, etc.

5. are there any really cool mods that i can do that you may have done? any advice would be appreciated.

Sorry about the list but this is my first time and i'm a little wound up about getting this van looking good. Thanks again for any helpful advice.

Old 04-19-2006, 10:34 AM
wireman
Default RE: Need some help with 01 Caravan SE

i purchased a center consolel and BRACKET on ebay for about $35 + shipping. You need the trim code from under the hood so the color will match. I also have an overhead console, but they did not send the bracket, so I am looking for it on line. That is all I have looked for.

Old 04-20-2006, 08:57 PM
da2005pizimp

ok, but my caravan is a base model, do i need to anything to make the overhead console fully functional?

Old 05-02-2006, 11:50 PM
da2005pizimp

Still need a LOT of help please help!!!!!

Quick Reply: Need some help with 01 Caravan SE