Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 03:57 AM
DodgeOwns
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems

Hey there everyone, I was searching threw the internet and found this site. I have some problems with my 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan, which I didnt really care about. but now that I think about it I wanna fix them if it is possible. Well the first problem is the keyless entry/alarm system. I changed the battery of the remote and after that the remote didnt respond, there was no red light beam that was always there. till then I still didnt do anything about it. anybody know what I can do?, and the second problem is that in the front passenger seat, the power door button only closes the doors, it doesnt open them. what can I do to fix that. pleasesome help would be really appreciated....

Old 02-12-2007, 02:47 PM
thunderbyrd01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems

Could be the remote needs reprogramming , dont know why it just sounds like it , either that or the remote isnt functioning at all. I have a 2000 grand caravan sport and there is no red light on the end of my remote. Any way, if it needs reprogramming it can be done just by obtaining the code. I purchased 2 remotes for my wifes mazda millenia on ebay and the codes came with it.

Quick Reply: 2000 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems