Dodge Caravan The Dodge Caravan is the best selling mini van from Dodge. How many Dodge Caravan owners here at DodgeForum.com would agree? Discuss it now!

I LOVE THE 01 caravan!

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 06:04 AM
Caravan01
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I LOVE THE 01 caravan!

I LOVE MY VAN we got it for $15,000 about with 40,000 miles it now has 105,000 miles and NEVER had anything wrong besides reg things such as breaks,oil, tires the normal wear and tear. I love this van it is quick I mean ya I'm not going to go take it to the tracks or anything but it is zippy... IT is faster then my v6 camry it comes with a cd player and tape and am/fm I love it i beat the hell outa that thing and it is like forever my brother does too and my parents drive it my dad and I went on a drip and I got 20+ mpg on a 200 mile trip I can burn out forever in that thing and the foot brake wow don't get me started on that out of all my cars I have *even camaro* it is the funest to drive roomy captain chairs in the back tinted windows it is just a nice car by far the nicest I had a ford windstar and that thing was **** my windstar would blwo my caravan outa the water in a race but relaibility If i rember right my caravan gets better mpg and better essesories *ford windstar 97 3.8*
What is the dif between 3.3 and 3.8? is it much diff for the caravan? my 3.8 in the ford was quick just cerious saw some guys talk'n bout it on another thread

Quick Reply: I LOVE THE 01 caravan!