Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

Can't turn key to the on position on my 2010 Charger

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2014, 12:24 AM
4vida1
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't turn key to the on position on my 2010 Charger

Can't turn key to on position on my 2010 Charger, the steering wheel did not lock and the car is in park position. I used my car throughout the day with no issues. Got home and parked in driveway. I then moved the Charger to the street, was heading out again and that's when I could not turn the key over to the on position to start the Charger. I am able to insert and remove my key from ignition. That's when i noticed the steering wheel did not locked. I have a key without FOB and only have one key (bought car from a used auto lot). Key is a JMA CHR15P1. Also noticed a red light flashing on dashboard, after a few seconds the red light stops flashing. Do not know want to do, in my search in the web, I keep finding solutions for key with FOB or stuck key in ignition, I think those solutions don't apply to my issue. Any assistance/advice is appreciated.

Quick Reply: Can't turn key to the on position on my 2010 Charger