Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

just got one! Performance questions

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2014, 01:21 PM
dnfd737
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just got one! Performance questions

I have a 06 rt Daytona 5.7 automatic......completely unmolested. What are some cheap mods? I have a diablo in my Pontiac I am swaping over to the charger tonight......where can I find said mods you are about to tell me about?
Thanks folks.

Old 11-11-2014, 10:55 PM
HemiLonestar
Banned
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Cheap mods for an R/T (I've had one for about 9 months) include exhaust (I got the Mopar kit), CAI (there are mixed feelings on that one, mainly sounds better), DSP 7135 to tune with. I've also added the police front sway bar (biggest factory bar, got it cheap), front strut tower brace (cheap), wider tires (245 is about as wide as you really want to go with that stock 18x7.5 rim) and a catch can. I have an SRT rear waiting to go in (3.06). I haven't really dipped into engine mods because I don't intend to keep it long term. I'd peruse the LX forums and Charger forums, TONS of **** you can do to it.

Quick Reply: just got one! Performance questions