Dodge Charger The Dodge Charger. The car that made its competitors shiver in the 60's is reborn in 2006 into a sleek sedan that can still send the competition home wimpering, the Dodge Charger.

2011 MOPAR 11 CHARGER Brake Issues

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 10:34 AM
mopar11guy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 MOPAR 11 CHARGER Brake Issues

I have a Mopar 11 Charger with just over 38k on it and I have noticed that I am in need of a rear set of pads...... so I replace pads and come to fing the drivers side inner pad is just touching the metal and the passenger side pads are over 50%..... so im thinking hanging caliper.......since I have a friend who HAD a mopar11 charger and it burned to the ground over a hanging caliper..... so I change pads....go to the dealer to see if there are any TSB's regarding this caliper issue........to no avail NONE! ! ! Anyone else having this problem......also think its kinda weird that m going thru a set of rear pads before a set of fronts....... and NO I am not power braking the car!

Old 03-31-2015, 08:24 AM
satori1999
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mopar11guy
I have a Mopar 11 Charger with just over 38k on it and I have noticed that I am in need of a rear set of pads...... so I replace pads and come to fing the drivers side inner pad is just touching the metal and the passenger side pads are over 50%..... so im thinking hanging caliper.......since I have a friend who HAD a mopar11 charger and it burned to the ground over a hanging caliper..... so I change pads....go to the dealer to see if there are any TSB's regarding this caliper issue........to no avail NONE! ! ! Anyone else having this problem......also think its kinda weird that m going thru a set of rear pads before a set of fronts....... and NO I am not power braking the car!
I have the mopar edition charger I changed the disks to slotted and drilled no issues

Quick Reply: 2011 MOPAR 11 CHARGER Brake Issues