Dodge/Ram Diesel Tech Discussions on all generations of Cummins Diesel powered Rams plus the new Eco Diesel

Ty, another smarty question. . .easy. . .

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ty, another smarty question. . .easy. . .

alright. . .ever since I reloaded from my first experience, Ive been running the moderate torque management software, stock turbo, stock injectors. I can realy tell the torque management is greatly reduced when I bairley touch the throttle my whole truck rocks to the right

question is, how much more reduced is the torque management on the wild thing software. I remember seeing the percentages but cannot find them.

I'm thinking about loading it and having some fun tomorrow

Old 01-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Mayfair
Legend
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ty, another smarty question. . .easy. . .

You're gonna start messing with your settings?

Old 01-13-2008, 11:56 PM
triton
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: Drew

alright. . .ever since I reloaded from my first experience, Ive been running the moderate torque management software, stock turbo, stock injectors. I can realy tell the torque management is greatly reduced when I bairley touch the throttle my whole truck rocks to the right

question is, how much more reduced is the torque management on the wild thing software. I remember seeing the percentages but cannot find them.

I'm thinking about loading it and having some fun tomorrow
I'm not sure Drew. I seem to remember something about it being completely removed. I know on the older trucks smarty will completely remove it.

I think you can mess around a little with it but, it's gonna leave you begging for a trans upgrade. I'll have to inquire about that. I know my stock trans was burnt in no time just running #7 and no higher

Old 01-14-2008, 07:57 AM
Drew
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm gunna try it out today, just doing a 70 mile round trip. I figure #4 that I'm running right now wont kill anything. I'm being good about not loading up #8 and setting my TST on 9/9 just to kill my clutch. . .I'm just trying to find the breaking point on smarty. . .the dial in the TST

Quick Reply: Ty, another smarty question. . .easy. . .