Dodge Dart The Dodge Dart forum is the place for all Dart 2013+ Owners Discussion

Worst experience ever !!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 11:41 PM
jasonw
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by SirMaru
You are lucky you didn't buy a Jeep. I heard they recalled all of them for the last several years after it was discovered a rear end collision could ignite the gas tank.
That is only partially correct. One and a half million 1993 to 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokees and 2002-2007 Jeep Liberties are being recalled or receiving a "customer service action." I would hardly call that the "last several years." Just a FYI.

Sounds like you got a Monday or a Friday car, or one that was dropped at some point off the delivery truck. Glad that Chrysler is treating you properly finally, but it sounds like most of the problems are with your particular dealership. Let us know the exact name of that dealership so that we can advise people to avoid it, and don't be afraid to advise people to stay clear of them from now on.

Old 08-11-2013, 08:54 PM
gatordave641
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well the good news is that the new Dart was shipped from the factory last Wednesday so hopefully it should be here here some time this upcoming week. I am really looking forward to seeing it and for this to all be over.

Old 01-02-2014, 06:09 PM
mancill4

Any update on this? You are in Jacksonville...My wifes Dart is a military sales program order and we are supposed to pick it up in April at Orange Park Dodge. Let me know if this is the same dealership. If so I don't want to let them collect on the dealer prep fee. I would rather have it sent to Atlantic Dodge in St. Augustine anyway.

Old 01-04-2014, 01:01 PM
gatordave641

yeah it was them I picked the car up from there and havent been back. I have been taking it to the dealership in Regency instead. I ended up getting a new dart and they bought mine back. I think they still played some games and got some money out of it they shouldnt so dont feel comfortable with them at all. The sales person was nice the rest of them I just dont know if they know what they are doing. They are based in Wisconsin I believe so hard to get any real action from them.

Old 01-27-2014, 08:35 AM
roncone

Originally Posted by steak59
Sounds like you just got beef with your dealership. Make sure you write it all up when you got a CSI call from Chrysler. They usually call you or send you a letter a week or 2 after your first service.
I would say the same thing, poor dealership. I have the same problem, the dealership, but I've found a better one where I can use for warranty related services. I love the Dart though!

Old 03-01-2014, 01:09 AM
a1hank

Until buyers (we) learn to buy in numbers, buyers clubs, etc. we will continue to be one against a huge corporation!!!
Dodge will only adjust their policies, like the rest, to compete for sales share!
They are only indirectly motivated by the customer!!!!

Quick Reply: Worst experience ever !!!!!!!!!